Saturday, March 12, 2011

Getting Started (3/12/2011)

The first step is getting over the fear.  It’s recognizing that if God ordained your steps, then you are not actually going to fall, even if it feels like it!  When God is telling you to do something, sometimes I think He knows that it may take awhile for us to step up, but when He’s ready for you, those soft taps become hard knocks.  We all know about the hard knocks.  Those are the ones that make us feel uncomfortable and put us in a position where we have no choice but to react.  It’s where our fears will either become verified and take over or we choose to confront them head on and realize they are just illusions.

 

Today, I am going to start writing.  Typing whatever is in my head so that I can smoothly migrate into a blogging lifestyle and pursue dreams.  Today, it’s time to stop letting my dreams remain in my mind and start becoming a part of my real world.  Today, I want to start telling people about how great they are and how important it is to shake the haters off and to realize that your biggest fan is looking you in the mirror every single day.  Learning how to integrate mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual growth and development will help you learn how to create a true and strong relationship with others involving love, care, trust, and respect.  At the end of the day, if you don’t offer these things to yourself, you can’t honestly expect it to be offered by others.

No comments: